Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes are special passive abilities that provide unique bonuses and buffs to a player. Traits are obtained as you progress through the game and unlock secrets. Each trait with its associated ability can be strengthened by spending Trait Points to increase its level to a maximum of 20 in the Traits Menu.
This page has a list of all the Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes which include their description and values. You can find detailed information about acquisition and trait properties on each individual page linked below.
How Traits Work
- All traits unlocked by the player are permanent and always active.
- Invested Trait Points can be retrieved using an Orb of Undoing. (Obtained by defeating The Dreamer, or from Reggie)
- All traits have a max level of 20.
Levelling Up Traits
- Kill enemies and bosses which award experience. Earning 1500 experience will award the player with 1 Trait Point.
- Completing quests as you encounter them will award a decent chunk of experience towards Trait points.
- Tomes of Knowledge award 1 Trait Point each.
Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes
Increases Max Health.
Increases Max Stamina.
Increases Weak Spot Damage.
Increases Mod Power Generation.
Increases Reload Speed.
Reduces Stamina cost when sprinting and evading.
Increases resistance to elemental damage, buildup, and STATUS effects.
Increases Ranged damage reduction.
Increases Mod Power buildup rate, earned Experience when killing enemies, and reduces damage taken when standing near teammates.
Increases Melee Damage.
Reduces enemy Awareness.
Increases earned Experience when killing enemies.
Increases the amount of scrap picked up.
Increases Stamina Regen rate and reduces Stamina Regen delay.
Reduces Gun Spread and Recoil.
Increases chance to proc STATUS effects on enemies.
Increases Critical Hit Chance.
Increases Healing Effectiveness.
Increases Critical Hit Damage.
Increases Health while wounded.
Increases Mod Power gained on Melee hits.
Increases Ranged Damage.
Increases Armor Effectiveness.
Increases Revive Speed.
Melee Damage Reduction +1%
Increases damage dealt to enemies when attacking them from behind.
Increases Fire Rate.
Increases Melee Attack Speed.
Reduced Friendly Fire Damage Taken.
Increases Movement Speed.
Increases Weapon Swap Speed.