Endurance is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
The Root don't get tired. You wanna live? Figure out how to do the same.
Remnant Endurance Trait Effect Information
The Endurance Trait increases your Stamina by +2.5 per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of +50 Stamina at Level 20.
Stamina is a resource that fuels your ability to sprint and dodge, and having a larger Stamina pool allows players to sprint for longer and dodge more times in quick succession. This makes Endurance an essential trait to level up to improve your mobility and survivability, particularly in long, drawn out fights such as Boss encounters. Stamina regenerates on its own shortly after ceasing all actions that consume it, at a rate determined by your Stamina Regen stat. While Endurance is important on its own, it increases in value further as you level up the Recovery trait, which improves your Stamina Regen, as well as the World Walker trait, which reduces Stamina consumption.
How to Obtain Endurance in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Endurance Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- All players start with this Trait, regardless of Archetype chosen.
Remnant: From the Ashes Endurance Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Endurance Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker