"Light swims and swirls across the creamy surface. Mesmerizing..."
Opalescent Shell Usage
- Can be given to Mar'Gosh when spoken to with the Parasite status ailment to acquire the Luminescent Trait.
- You'll get a Trait Point if you already own the Luminescent trait.
How to Find Opalescent Shell
- Can be acquired from the Mudling Queen Beetle from the Abandoned Throne event in Corsus. Mudling Queen Beetle appears after you kill many other beetles around the the Abandoned Throne.
Opalescent Shell Notes & Tips
- You need to kill a lot of beetles to make the Queen appear, so it's suggested to use a weapon with a big ammo pool.
- If you fail to kill the Queen and she escapes, she won't appear again and you'll need to re-roll the world.
- While the Large & Small Green beetles cannot be directly targeted by Weapon Mods, the Mudling Queen Beetle can be. It is suggested to conserve Weapon Mod usage until the Queen has spawned.
- The maximum number of Opalescent Shells possible to have at one time is always one at maximum. Selling an Opalescent Shell to Ace and then acquiring another one will cause the one in Ace's inventory to disappear, making the item impossible to stack.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!