Increases Mod Power generation.
+1.25% Mod Power Generation.
+25% Mod Power Generation.
Complete the Supply Run event in the Sorrow's Field dungeon on Earth.
Spirit is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
There's something more to the Root than science can tell us. You figure even a bit of it out? You use it.
Remnant Spirit Trait Effect Information
The Spirit Trait increases Mod Power Generation by +1.25% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of +25% Mod Power Generated at Level 20.
Mod Power is a resource that fuels your Weapon Mods. It is generated primarily by landing hits on enemies. Spirit is an essential Trait to have as it increases the rate at which you generate Mod Power, allowing you to use mod abilities more often. Spirit, and the Mod Power Generation stat will also affect passive Mod Power Generation effects granted by equipment such as the Cultist's Armor Set and the Gift of the Iskal ring.
How to Obtain Spirit in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Spirit Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Acquired by completing the Supply Run event in the Sorrow's Field random dungeon on Earth. This dungeon can spawn in both the Campaign and Adventure Mode.
- In the dungeon, you can look around to find the Monkey Key which will unlock the door to a safehouse at the end. Unlocking the door will award the Spirit Trait, and the Assault Rifle can also be found inside the safehouse.
- The Ex-Cultist archetype starts with this Trait unlocked.
Remnant: From the Ashes Spirit Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Spirit Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker
Does this also increase the passive mod power generation that the Ex-Cultist set provides (the power gen over time).
does this stack with arcane strike? as in, does this effect melee weaponry?
After reset all Traits points - this trait disappear (if u play on Ex-Cultist)
How much mod power does one need to gain, what's the math?
This can be found in a mushroom area of earth. Find the monkey key and go to the end of the area. There will be a door
is there anyway to get the spirit trait with out becoming a ex-cultist