Increases Aim Movement Speed.
+1.25% Aiming Movement Speed.
+25% Aiming Movement Speed.
Defeat the Iskal Queen (Boss) on Corsus. (Adventure Mode only)
Footwork is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
Only the strong survive the swamp, but the fast have a distinct advantage.
Remnant Footwork Trait Effect Information
The Footwork Trait increases Movement Speed while aiming a firearm by +1.25% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of +25% Aiming Movement Speed at Level 20.
Movement Speed is normally slowed down significantly while aiming a firearm and because there is no hip firing in Remnant, you always need to aim in order to shoot. This makes Footwork a valuable Trait to have in order to maximize your mobility. Footwork stacks with the Swiftness Trait, which increases general Movement Speed, and with both maxed, players can more easily sidestep attacks and projectiles without dropping their aim to perform a dodge.
How to Obtain Footwork in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Footwork Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Defeat the Boss version of the Iskal Queen on Corsus.
- This encounter requires the Swamps of Corsus DLC and can only be accessed in an Adventure Mode session.
- The Iskal Queen's Boss encounter can be found in a random Dungeon called the Iskal Sanctum.
- In Adventure Mode, there are always three types of dungeons that spawn with every roll: A Boss Dungeon, Event Dungeon and a World Boss. The Iskal Queen's dungeon is an Event Dungeon that shares its spawn slot with the Circlet Hatchery, Fetid Pools and Mar'Gosh Event Dungeons. If you get ANY of these three dungeons, you can re-roll Corsus immediately. Unfortunately, dungeons spawn in random locations, so you will still need to run around the overworld map to see which ones you got.
Remnant: From the Ashes Footwork Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Footwork Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker
this is for normal or alt kill or either?