|Weakness||Head/ Fire (+10%)|
- Hivestone: You have to let one of the Ixillis become enraged (i.e focus on one and leave the other alone until it's time to put it down.)
- Guardian Tentacle: You must defeat both Ixillis XV and Ixillis XVI either at the same time or in rapid succession. If you let the remaining Ixillis become enraged over the other's death, you will not get this material.
- Executioner Trait
- Guardian's Heart
- Empowering Loop: Can be obtained on Hardcore Mode
- Confused Emote
- Glowing Fragments:
- Hard (x5)
- Nightmare (x7)
- Apocalypse (x9)
- 1x Simulacrum:
- Nightmare (Rare)
- Apocalypse (Uncommon)
- This fight actually features two Ixillis, XV and XVI. Upon entering, look up and you will spot a cocoon opposite from where the first boss appears. Shooting it will severely damage the second boss, bringing it into the fight early, at 75% health.
- Ixillis' melee attacks are easily dodged, however be aware of the corrosive bombs she throws onto the bridge which linger for a time.
- Ixillis will periodically spawn white orbs that seek and damage players. She is vulnerable during this attack. Two counters are ideal:
- Continue damaging Ixillis then switch to a high rate of fire secondary and quickly shoot the orbs as they close.
- Use Veil of the Black Tear, which will nullify the orbs completely and allow you to maintain damage output.
- If you didn't shoot the cocoon and trigger the second boss' arrival early, it will appear once the first reaches 75% health.
- Both Ixillis will now attack in tandem. One will continue the previous move set, while the other will move along the bridge firing a beam which deals heavy damage and can potentially push you off the bridge. Track this attack, and dodge or run along the bridge as needed.
- Occasionally, both Ixillis will stop and start charging a Scream attack that deals heavy damage and staggers you. You must interrupt this attack during its charging phase by shooting the glowing orb in front of each Ixillis. If you are quick enough, you can cancel both screams.
- If both Ixillis are killed in quick succession, Phase 3 is negated. However if one survives long enough to become enraged, you enter Phase 3.
- Once enraged the surviving Ixillis will attack more quickly and target the player directly with its beam. Repeat the above tactics.
- Recommended Primary Weapons: Any mid-long range, equipped with Hot Shot.
- Recommended Secondary Weapons: Any high ROF, equipped with Veil of the Black Tear.
- Recommended Armour: Ossesus Set.
- Recommended Consumables: Ammo Box/ Greenleaf.
Attacks & Counters
|Phase 1 (1 Ixillis alone)
|Corrosive Bomb: It throws a bomb at your location that deals impact damage and leaves residual corrosive area dealing damage over time||Try to dodge to either side when it lunches the bomb. Be careful because if it throws a second ball you can become trapped between both residual corrosive areas.|
|Lightning Orbs: It will cast multiple orbs that will float around the room and start chasing you. The balls deal high damage.||You can destroy the balls by firing at them. Try to destroy them as soon as they appear while keeping an eye on the boss|
|Upper Slash: It will strike with its weapon from above at your location||Dodge to either side|
|Diagonal Slash: It will strike in a wide arc from the side.||Wait until the attack is happening to dodge to either side.|
|Phase 2 (Second Ixillis)
|Weapon Beam: One of the Ixillis will cast a beam of light forward. If you are trapped in the beam you will receive heavy damage and stagger. If you are near the border you will fall and die||Try to move around and stay away from the Ixilli that is using the Beam. If you see the attack coming run quickly in the other direction|
|Banshee Scream: Both Ixillis will start conjuring a banshee scream. If successfully, you will receive heavy damage and stagger, which can cause you to fall from the bridge and die.||This is the best opportunity to deal heavy damage. As soon as you see them conjuring, fire at the conjuring ball that will result in a crit. If you deal enough damage the conjure will fail. When this happens, quickly turn to the other Ixillis to do the same. If your main weapon is lacking enough damage, you can finish it off with your alt weapon.|
|Phase 3 (Killed 1 Ixillis the other Enrages)
|It will perform all the attacks from Phase 1 and will also perform the Weapon Beam alone.||When it's performing the weapon beam, try to quickly run to the other side.|
Lore notes, information on folklore, etc go here
Lore theories should be clearly marked as such.
Ixillis Notes & Trivia
Voice Actor, homages, and other trivia go here.
Ixillis Image Gallery
[images go here]
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!