Increases Revive Speed.
+5% Revive Speed.
+100% Revive Speed.
Revive teammates 10 times.
Revivalist is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
When our last hope falls, another must take its place... but it is better that hope does not fall.
Remnant Revivalist Trait Effect Information
The Revivalist Trait increases Revive Speed by +5% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of +100% Revive Speed at Level 20.
Revivalist is an essential Trait for multiplayer where you typically have an incredibly small window to revive teammates should they fall in combat. This should be a priority for players who enjoy co-op, regardless of skill level as you just never know when you or your teammates will get downed unexpectedly. At max level, Revivalist cuts down revival time by half. Do note that reviving teammates requires sufficient Dragon Heart charges, so you should also spend your Simulacrum to upgrade them when possible, as it will be useful in all situations, not just multiplayer.
How to Obtain Revivalist in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Revivalist Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Acquired by reviving teammates in multiplayer 10 times.
- You can unlock this trait very quickly from the safety of Ward 13 by attacking and downing your teammates and then reviving them. You can use the World Stone to recharge your Dragon Heart to continue reviving.
Remnant: From the Ashes Revivalist Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Revivalist Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker