Wisdom is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
Subject 2923 exhibits a stronger affinity with her entity than any other dreamer, even showing discomfort at room temperature and above.
Remnant Wisdom Trait Effect Information
The Wisdom Trait increases Elemental Damage dealt by +0.5% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of +10% Elemental Damage dealt at Level 20.
Wisdom provides a great complement to your overall damage output, particularly if you enjoy using Boss Weapons, most of which utilize elemental damage. Certain Weapon Mods also have an elemental damage component and will likewise benefit from this Trait. You should still prioritize the core damage Traits such as Executioner, Kingslayer and Exploiter before delving into Wisdom, as their benefits are much more extensive and apply to all damage types.
How to Obtain Wisdom in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Wisdom Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Acquired by completing the Ward Prime questline which uncovers the portal to Reisum. This is only available in the Campaign.
- Requires the Subject 2923 DLC.
Remnant: From the Ashes Wisdom Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Wisdom Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ World Walker