Misc (Resources )
Increases Consumable Use Speed.
+1.75% Consumable Use Speed.
+35% Consumable Use Speed.
Defeat The Unclean One on Corsus.
Glutton is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
The Root and the vyxworm are not dissimilar. While their methods differ, their goal is the same: consume everything.
Remnant Glutton Trait Effect Information
The Glutton Trait increases Consumable Use Speed by +1.75% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of +35% Consumable Use Speed at Level 20.
Glutton is a very useful Trait that allows you to use Consumables much faster. Consumables typically lock you into an animation for several seconds which can prove deadly in hectic encounters, especially Boss fights. Its value increases further when playing on harder difficulties, where certain consumables become more necessary to survive.
The Glutton Trait also affects the consumption speed of Dragon Hearts, essentially allowing you to heal much faster. In multiplayer sessions, combining Glutton with the Mender's Charm amulet allows players to very effectively play a healer role.
How to Obtain Glutton in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Glutton Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Acquired by defeating The Unclean One, a Boss in Corsus.
- The Unclean One is a guaranteed boss in the Campaign, and has a chance to spawn in Adventure Mode.
Remnant: From the Ashes Glutton Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Glutton Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker
So many stupid traits in this game.
Oh look it's adaptation. Better level it if you want to be able to chug Est-Dragon Hearts.
One of the game's more underrated traits.
you should put the max level value of if too, is it 20% or 25%?
does this speed up use of the dragon heart?