Increases Critical Hit damage.
+1.25% Critical Hit Damage Bonus.
+25% Critical Hit Damage Bonus.
Defeat the Undying King in Rhom.
Kingslayer is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
The Akari never meant to face the Nui themselves. They awaited a challenger, the one who would usher in the Age of Reconstruction.
Remnant Kingslayer Trait Effect Information
The Kingslayer Trait increases Critical Hit Damage dealt from all sources by +1.25% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of +25% Critical Hit Damage at Level 20.
Kingslayer is one of the best damage-dealing Traits available, outranked only by Executioner simply because you need to be able to actually critically hit before Critical Damage gives any benefit.
At the base level, Critical Hits deal 150% increased damage (175% with maxed Kingslayer) and are indicated with yellow damage numbers. Weak Spot hits which deal 200% bonus damage (225% with maxed Exploiter) can also crit, stacking multiplicatively with Crit Damage and dealing up to 385% bonus damage with Traits alone. Standard Weak Spot hits are indicated with red numbers while Critical Hits on Weak Spots are indicated with bold red numbers.
How to Obtain Kingslayer in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Kingslayer Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Acquired by defeating the Undying King, a world Boss of Rhom. In order to fight him, you must refuse giving him the Guardian's Heart when given the option.
- The king can only be fought in the Campaign.
Remnant: From the Ashes Kingslayer Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Kingslayer Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker