Reduces Weapon Spread and Recoil.
-1% Spread and Recoil.
-20% Spread and Recoil.
Acquire 10 ranged weapons.
Handling is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
The trick is to let the recoil happen. The more you fight it, the more you miss.
Remnant Handling Trait Effect Information
The Handling Trait reduces Weapon Spread and Recoil by -1% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of -20% Weapon Spread and Recoil Reduction at Level 20.
Weapon Spread is most noticeable on shotgun-style weapons that fire multiple projectiles in a single shot, while Recoil is an inherent property of most firearms and is most problematic with rapid-fire weapons such as the Submachine Gun and Assault Rifle. Leveling up Handling will provide a net positive boost to your offensive capabilities by packing in shots tighter and reducing the kick of weapons, allowing you to more easily control them while firing.
How to Obtain Handling in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Handling Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Unlocked by obtaining any 10 Ranged Weapons.
- Weapons can be obtained from many sources, typically by defeating Bosses and using their dropped materials to have McCabe craft a weapon for you in Ward 13. Some can also be found in dungeons or obtained from events, and there are a few that can be purchased from Rigs.
- See the Weapons page for a full list of weapons in Remnant, as well as how to obtain them.
Remnant: From the Ashes Handling Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Handling Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker