The Ravager Location
- Location: Yaesha, the Tempest court, The Ravager's Haunt
- Either this boss, or the Totem Father will spawn in the world.
The Ravager Rewards
- Tentacle Pod Can be obtained by defeating him
- Stalker's Claw: If you play the lullaby the boss will not fight you. You can talk to him and he will give you the Claw.
- Arcane Strike Trait
- Ring of Supremacy: Can be obtained on Hardcore Mode
- Freeze Frame Emote
The Ravager Strategies
Try to stay at a medium or long distance. The Ravager will try to leap on you, try to dodge to either side and keep firing at it.
It can conjure a lightning ball at your location, you will notice he leans upward, dodge to either side and keep firing at him.
When you are at close range it can use its claws to attack you.
You can hide behind the pillar but the charge will destroy them.
When you deal enough damage, it will leave the battlefield and return with ads on its back. Try to first dispatch the ads and then continue firing at the boss.
You can also put the boss to sleep if you play the Lullaby correctly by firing at the bells before confronting the boss. This will grant you Stalker's Claw. Hit the bells by following orders:
This picture will tell you what order to hit the bells in.
It is best to find a location within the boss room that allows you to see all 5 bells, and be sure to familiarize yourself with the symbols. You must do this QUICKLY, failure to do so with result in a reset, meaning you must restart the lullaby.
Once the lullaby is complete, you can approach the boss and speak with him, to which you will obtain the Stalker's Claw.
Attacks & Counters
|Charge: It will charge at your location biting you||Dodge to either side|
|Leave and return with ads: It will leave the battlefield and return with ads on its back||Try to first deal with the ads and then focus on the boss|
|Thunder Strike: It will conjure a lightning ball at your feet||Dodge to either side|
|Claw Strike: It will lean forward striking with its claws||Dodge to either side|
The Ravager Lore
- The oldest living being in Yaesha. Claims to be older than the Pan, and would join the Root instead of fighting it, so he would survive.
- The Red Doe was a vision that the Vaunnt (Pan's priests) saw when they arrived in Yaesha that signified the end of the Pan's journey. They also saw a vision of a Black Wolf (The Ravager), but they hid that from most of the populace so that they could all settle. Then, the wolf actually appeared and threatened to destroy their culture. As a result, they learned to appease it but the Tree of Life (Thaen, the immortality tree) still died, meaning the original shared vision (The Doe followed by the Black Wolf) is still coming to pass.
Lore confirmed by the developers:
- The Ravager is an ancient creature that lived in the forest before the Pan came to the land.
- The prophecy of the Doe followed by the Black Wolf will come to pass.
The Ravager Notes & Trivia
Voice Actor, homages, and other trivia go here.
The Ravager Image Gallery
[images go here]