Increases the amount of Scrap picked up.
+1.75% Scrap Bonus.
+35% Scrap Bonus.
Return the Tarnished Ring to Reggie in Ward 13.
Scavenger is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
Just 'cause something's hard to come by don't mean you gotta pay like it is.
Remnant Scavenger Trait Effect Information
The Scavenger Trait increases the amount of Scrap picked up by +1.75% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of +35% Scrap Bonus at Level 20.
Scrap is a universal resource used to purchase and craft items, as well as to upgrade your equipment. The Scavenger's bonus to Scrap picked up can prove useful early on but will significantly depreciate in value over time when you have more Scrap than you know what to do with. Still, investing a few points into the Trait can be worth it and you can always reset the used points with an Orb of Undoing after completing the Campaign.
How to Obtain Scavenger in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Scavenger Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Acquired by finding and returning the Tarnished Ring to Reggie in Ward 13. The ring can be found as a random spawn on Earth. Similar to other accessory drops (purple) and Tomes of Knowledge (blue), the ring will typically be found on a skeleton, albeit with a bright orange glow.
- Can also be acquired by collecting a cumulative total of 50,000 Scrap, which will happen naturally over time. You do not need to have 50,000 Scrap at once to unlock the trait.
Remnant: From the Ashes Scavenger Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Scavenger Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker
There is one additional way to get this trait, or at least a possibility. The Doe bell puzzle for the Scavenger Necklace gave it to me. It is technically possible that I met the requirement for the Scrap at the same time so I'll come back with an update.
Confirm that you can recieve it for scrap collecting. But much more than 10k. Around 100k is needed.
I received this trait from entering the Hunter's Hideout. I had started the game with Shadow Walker Trait so I guess this is a possible alternative?
Is it Worth ?
10k? Is that some old req? Because I didnt get mine until 50k collected
The trait says 10k scrap required
I got this without finding the ring. The game just randomly gave me it :)
I received Scavenger after turning in the Tarnished Ring (Quest Item), found in a dungeon on Earth, to Reggie in Ward 13.