Fetid Pools is a Random Event in Swamps Of Corsus - Remnant From The Ashes. Random events act like side quests where players need to complete some requests in order to obtain a reward. The events may or may not appear on your play through, requiring a restart for a chance of getting them.
Fetid Pools Description
- You will have to find the Rusted Amulet in the dungeon. After you find it, crouch on one of the acid pools inside the Fetid Pool to dissolve the Rusted Amulet. You will get the Acid Cleaned Key in exchange which can be used to open one of the doors located at the end of the dungeon.
- There are 5 doors you can open with the Acid Cleaned Key:
- There is an Iskal Infector behind the first door.
- You can find the Heart of Darkness behind the second door.
- You can pick up 1x Simulacrum behind the third door.
- There are 10x Lumenite Crystal behind the fourth door.
- The fifth door will lead you to an upper floor. On the upper floor there are two doors that can be open by using another Acid Cleaned Key:
- Obtaining the Hero's Ring and Fortification Trait:
- You will need 3x Acid Cleaned Key to open the doors and get the Hero's Ring. One to access the stairs, another to access the upstairs room, and a final key to open the chamber that holds the Hero's Ring.
- There is 2 methods to open the doors:
- Can be done with 3 players with each using their Rusted Amulet to get the Acid Cleaned Key.
- Can be done with 2 players which require them having the Rusted Amulet from a previous Fetid Pools run and using their Rusted Amulet to get the Acid Cleaned Key first then pick up the Rusted Amulet that spawned with current dungeon.
- Pick up the Hero's Ring from the chamber and you will also obtain the Fortification Trait.
Fetid Pools Rewards
- Hero's Ring
- Fortification Trait
- Heart of Darkness
- 10x Lumenite Crystal
- 25x Glowing Fragments
Fetid Pools Notes & Trivia
- Lore and other trivia go here.