Increases Vaulting Speed.
+1% Vaulting Speed.
+20% Vaulting Speed.
Vault 50 times.
Climber is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
The Urikki leaped and scampered across the rubbles, scavenging the Ward and the surrounding countryside for all they could find... until our Root infestation found them.
Remnant Climber Trait Effect Information
The Climber Trait increases Vaulting Speed by +1% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of +20% Vaulting Speed at Level 20.
Vaulting is performed by pressing the evade button while pressed up against a low ledge, railing, window or other such obstacles. While not an essential Trait to max out, Climber can provide some quality of life improvement by allowing players to move through the environment much quicker, particularly in the more labyrinth-like dungeons with multiple levels of elevation.
Climber was added in the update preceding the release of the Subject 2923 DLC, but does not require the DLC to unlock.
How to Obtain Climber in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Climber Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Acquired simply by vaulting over obstacles 50 times. This can be done anywhere, including Ward 13.
Remnant: From the Ashes Climber Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Climber Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker