Increases Weapon Mod Duration.
+1% Weapon Mod Duration.
+20% Weapon Mod Duration.
Use the Cryptolith Sigil on the Cryptolith Tower for the first time. (Adventure Mode only)
Concentration is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
As one grows nearer to enlightenment, one's influence grows
Remnant Concentration Trait Effect Information
The Concentration Trait increases Weapon Mod Duration by +1% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of +20% Weapon Mod Duration at Level 20.
Concentration affects all Weapon Mods that function for a set duration and is a very powerful Trait for these mod-types. Concentration is great for mods that provide buffs or other beneficial effects such as Howler's Immunity and Hunter's Mark. It also works for mods that deal damage and leave hazards in the area such as Hive Shot, and is especially useful for mods that summon creatures to fight by your side, allowing you to keep them active for much longer. During multiplayer sessions, Concentration allows players to more effectively play roles such as healer with Mender's Aura or protector with Veil of the Black Tear.
Concentration works very well with the other Mod-related Traits and is tied for importance with Evocation and/or Invoker, unless you're exclusively using mods without a duration component to them.
How to Obtain Concentration in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Concentration Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Acquired by using the Cryptolith Sigil for the first time on the Cryptolith Tower — a large obelisk-like structure that can spawn on any world in Adventure Mode.
- The Cryptolith Sigil requires multiple steps to acquire:
- Progress through the Campaign until you defeat Ixillis on Corsus and acquire the Guardian's Heart. This heart is coveted by both The Undying King and the Iskal Queen, but you can only give it to one in a single playthrough.
- Give the Guardian's Heart to the Iskal Queen. If you have already given it to The Undying King, you will need to re-roll the campaign.
- Begin an Adventure Mode session of Corsus and look for the Iskal Queen's Boss version. She can be found in a random Dungeon called the Iskal Sanctum. In Adventure Mode, there are always three types of dungeons that spawn with every roll: A Boss Dungeon, Event Dungeon and a World Boss. The Iskal Queen's dungeon is an Event Dungeon that shares its spawn slot with the Circlet Hatchery, Fetid Pools and Mar'Gosh Event Dungeons. If you get ANY of these three dungeons, you can re-roll Corsus immediately. Unfortunately, dungeons spawn in random locations, so you will still need to run around the overworld map to see which ones you got.
- While the Iskal Queen will normally be hostile in this encounter, giving her the Guardian's Heart will cause her to be friendly and thank you for your assistance, awarding you with the Cryptolith Sigil. You can still fight her afterwards using the dialogue option.
- Your next objective is to find the Cryptolith Tower. It may take several re-rolls for it to spawn, but it is very distinct and has a glowing blue light near the base. Once you find it, interact with the light on the tower and use the Cryptolith Sigil to acquire the Concentration Trait.
- Note that the Cryptolith Tower has a total of three rewards, but you must find it three separate times to obtain all of them. The first reward is the Concentration Trait, the second is the Blood Bond Trait, and the final reward is the Labyrinth Armor Set. Unlike most Quest items, the Cryptolith Sigil only needs to be acquired once and will remain in your inventory, persisting through world-rerolls, so once you have it, you only need to search for the tower.
- Requires the Swamps of Corsus DLC to unlock.
Remnant: From the Ashes Concentration Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Concentration Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker
It's false that it increases the rift walker invicibility. It's always 2,8 s, unless it's a bug
Mod Duration also work on burn oder bleed time
For the love of god, someone tell me if this skill effects the gas grenade duration on Sporebloom..!
If this makes Swarm last longer, GG. Swarm is too good and needs to be mentioned more often.