Increases Mod Power Generation when attacking an enemy with an active Status Effect.
+2% Mod Power Generation on Status-afflicted enemies.
+40% Mod Power Generation on Status-afflicted enemies.
Catalyst is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
You ask me, folks who trust in luck die fast. Better to make your own.
Remnant Catalyst Trait Effect Information
The Catalyst Trait increases Mod Power Generation when attacking Status-afflicted Enemies by +2% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of +40% Mod Power Generation at Level 20.
Mod Power is a resource that fuels your Weapon Mods. It is generated primarily by landing hits on enemies. The Catalyst Trait provides a very hefty +40% boost to Mod Power Generation from both ranged and melee hits, as long as the target is afflicted with at least one Status Effect such as Burning or Bleeding. While it may not be too useful in standard fights, Catalyst really shines in long Boss encounters where Status Effects are fairly easy to inflict, allowing you to rapidly fuel your mod abilities. It is still more beneficial to level Spirit first, as its effects are more global.
How to Obtain Catalyst in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Catalyst Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Acquired by defeating either The Thrall or Canker dungeon Bosses on Corsus. These encounters are available in both the Campaign and Adventure Mode.
Remnant: From the Ashes Catalyst Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Catalyst Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker