Reduces Status Effect build-up rate.
-1.5% Status Effect Build-up Rate.
-30% Status Effect Build-up Rate.
Cure 25 Status Effects using Consumables.
Vaccine is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
When the world fell over, it weren't just the Root that killed us but a hundred diseases we couldn't prevent no more, so eat your damn vegetables and take your damn vaccines.
Remnant Vaccine Trait Effect Information
The Vaccine Trait reduces the build-up rate of Status Effects on the player by -1.5% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of -30% Status Build-up Rate at Level 20.
Vaccine can be quite a useful Trait o level up after maxing out Keeper's Blessing for increased Elemental Damage resistance, which inherently also reduces the build-up rate of Status Effects. Both Traits are not only useful in combat, but can also aid with hazards in the environment, which are rare but can still pose a threat if you are caught without the proper consumables to cure a particular Status Effect and can hinder you in many ways.
How to Obtain Vaccine in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Vaccine Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Acquired by curing 25 Status Effects afflicted on yourself using Consumables.
- Each Status Effect requires a particular Consumable in order to cure.
- The easiest way to get this Trait is to self-inflict a Status Effect and then cure it with the appropriate item. This can be done even faster with stacking effects like Burning or Bleeding, as only one consumable is used to clear all stacks.
- If you have the Spitfire weapon obtained by defeating Singe on Earth, you can hang around the World Stone in Ward 13 and use the weapon's mod ability to create a pool for fire on the ground and letting it afflict the effect on yourself. Allow the effect to stack 3 times and then cure it using a Hydro Coolant, purchasable from Reggie for 50 scrap each. You can interact with the World Stone to recharge your Weapon Mod if needed.
- Another option is entering any dungeon on Rhom and looking for large glowing vials on the ground which will burst into a cloud of Radiation when destroyed. Step into these clouds to irradiate yourself and clear the effect using Heavy Water Elixirs.
Remnant: From the Ashes Vaccine Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Vaccine Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker
Can you use Cleansing Jewel for that?
until the latest hotfix vaccine at zero gave complete immunity to status effects (not DOTS}
Spitfire's flamethrower on the ground works very well for getting this too.
even easier , get wildfire shot, burn urself in base and chug coolant
Get singe on Earth. Post fight, stand in fire puddle and chug coolant non stop 25 times.
Get the Hive Canon, shoot the ground next to your feet, if naked, 2 shoots should be enough get corrosion debuff, pop a greenleaf and repeat.