Stats for Remnant: From the Ashses covers the various attributes of the playable character. All Classes start off with the same number of stats, and as the game progresses, players can choose to spend points and upgrade their preferred Traits and gear such as Weapons and Armor to increase their stats. This page lists all the known attributes that are in the game.
Stats in Remnant: From the Ashes
- Long Gun Firearm - determines the attack power of Long Gun firearms.
- Short Gun Firearm - determines the attack power of Short Gun firearms.
- Melee Weapon - determines the attack power of Melee Weapons.
- Critical Hit Chance - determines the odds of acquiring a Critical Hit Chance on enemies and/or bosses.
- Critical Hit Damage - indicated the damage value dealt for Critical Hit Damage on an enemy/boss.
- Fire Damage - specifies the damage dealt for Fire Damage.
- Radiation Damage - indicates the damage dealt for Radiation Damage.
- Shock Damage - specifies the damage dealt with enemies and bosses for Shock Damage.
- Corrosive Damage - indicates the damage value dealt with enemies and bosses for Corrosive Damage.
- Melee Damage - determines the damage value when dealing damage with Melee Weapons.
- Ranged Damage - determines the damage value when dealing with damage while using firearms.
- Armor - determines the overall value of the player's defensive armor.
- Bleed Resistance - identifies the value of damage reduction taken from attacks inflicting Bleed.
- Fire Resistance - specifies the value of damage reduction taken from attacks that inflict Fire.
- Rot Resistance - determines the reduction of damage taken from attacks that inflict Rot.
- Radiation Resistance - indicates the reduced value of damage taken from attacks that inflict Radiation.
- Shock Resistance - specifies the value of reduced damage taken from attacks that inflict Shock.
- Corrosive Resistance - determines the value of damage reduction taken from attacks that inflict Corrosive.
- Melee Damage Reduction - identifies the reduced value of damage taken from enemy Melee Attacks.
- Ranged Damage Reduction - identifies the reduced value of damage taken from enemy Range Attacks.
- Health (HP) - indicates the total Health value of the player.
- HP/s - specifies the value of HP recovered per second
- Health Regeneration Effectiveness - identifies the percentage of how potent health regeneration items are to a player.
- Stamina (SP) - indicates the total Stamina value of the player.
- SP/s - determines the value of Stamina recovered per second after a player executes actions that consume the stamina bar.
- Encumbrance - determines which roll you have, and how much stamina your stamina-consuming actions cost.
- Scrap Boost - determines the percentage of how much scrap is collected, and how often enemies drop it upon death.
- Bleed - inflicts damage over time and halves healing effectiveness.
- Fire - sets the recipient on fire that inflicts damage and health reduction overtime.
- Rot - inflicts a virus that causes the player to cough which interrupts a player's actions.
- Radiation - halves the recipient's Stamina.
- Shock - Causes damage to chain from the recipient to nearby enemies and allies.
- Corrosive - reduces the effectiveness of the armor of the recipient.
- Overloaded - causes an explosive blast upon the recipient being hit by another electrical attack
- Parasite - Halves player's max health.