Executioner is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
The Iskal would rather join all things together as one, but it is an efficient killer when it needs to be.
Remnant Executioner Trait Effect Information
The Executioner Trait increases Critical Hit Chance by +1.25% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of +25% Critical Hit Chance at Level 20.
Critical Hit Chance is one of the most important stats for increasing your overall damage and Executioner should take precedence over all other Crit-related stats and Traits. Once this Trait is maxed out, Kingslayer should be the next priority, followed by Exploiter to vastly improve your damage potential.
At the base level, Critical Hits deal 150% increased damage (175% with maxed Kingslayer) and are indicated with yellow damage numbers. Weak Spot hits which deal 200% bonus damage (225% with maxed Exploiter) can also crit, stacking multiplicatively with Crit Damage and dealing up to 385% bonus damage with Traits alone. Standard Weak Spot hits are indicated with red numbers while Critical Hits on Weak Spots are indicated with with bold red numbers.
Critical Hit Chance affects all sources of damage, including melee (lower Crit Damage multiplier) and Weapon Mod abilities.
How to Obtain Executioner in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Executioner Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Acquired by defeating Ixillis, one of the World Bosses of Corsus.
- This encounter is available in both the Campaign and Adventure Mode playthroughs of Corsus.
Remnant: From the Ashes Executioner Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Executioner Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker