Will to Live
Increases Health while wounded.
+5% Wounded Health.
+100% Wounded Health.
Get revived by teammates 10 times.
Will to Live is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
Fall 'fore the deed is done you might, but you keep going back. To your last breath, you keep going back.
Remnant Will to Live Trait Effect Information
The Will to Live Trait increases your Wounded Health (Bleed-out Timer) when downed by 5% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of +100% Wounded Health at Level 20.
Wounded Health essentially functions as a bleed-out timer for when players get downed in a multiplayer session. As long as their Wounded Health is not depleted, players can be revived by teammates using a Dragon Heart. Once depleted, however, players can only get revived when the surviving players interact with a Checkpoint Stone, or if the entire team wipes.
Will to Live will be fairly limited in uses as the base bleed-out timer is already long enough that surviving players should be able to make it to a downed player in time, even in Boss fights. Level this only after maxing out the other, more essential Traits.
How to Obtain Will to Live in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Will to Live Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Acquired by getting revived by teammates a total of 10 times.
- Just like with the Revivalist Trait, players can unlock this trait very quickly from the safety of Ward 13 by attacking, downing and then reviving each other. You can use the World Stone to recharge your Dragon Heart to continue reviving, if needed.
Remnant: From the Ashes Will to Live Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Will to Live Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker
I unlocked this trait after being downed then revived roughly 10 times. This trait increases the amount of time you can be in a downed state. Without the perk you can be downed for about 1min 30sec before dying. Each rank up in this trait seems to add less than 5 seconds to the amount of time you can be downed.
you can find at any time. you just have to die and let one of you'r friends revive you a number of times