Increases Mod Power generation on Melee hits.
+1.25% Melee Mod Power Generation.
+25% Melee Mod Power Generation.
Defeat The Ravager or Totem Father in Yaesha.
Arcane Strike is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
Few witnessed Yaesha give birth. Few can claim even a fraction of her power. Those few are to be feared.
Remnant Arcane Strike Trait Effect Information
The Arcane Strike Trait increases Mod Power Generation on melee hits by +1.25% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of +25% Melee Mod Power Generation at Level 20.
Mod Power is a resource that fuels your Weapon Mods. It is generated primarily by landing hits on enemies. Arcane Strike specifically modifies the rate for Mod Power generated from Melee hits, as opposed to the Spirit Trait's more global effect. This Trait is fairly limited in its usage as combat in Remnant is predominantly firearm-based. Still, it can help with Mod Power Generation, especially when stacked with the Spirit Trait.
Note that Weapon Mods cannot be equipped on Melee Weapons themselves, so melee attacks will generate Mod Power for the currently equipped firearm.
How to Obtain Arcane Strike in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Arcane Strike Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Defeat either The Ravager or the Totem Father in Yaesha.
- As the two World Bosses of Yaesha, players will always encounter one or the other whether via a Campaign or Adventure Mode playthrough of Yaesha, making Arcane Strike a guaranteed Trait.
Remnant: From the Ashes Arcane Strike Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Arcane Strike Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker
I got Arcane Strike from a safehouse in Earth Adventure mode, and I haven't even seen the ravager yet, only Totem Father (including from a few encounters in survival).
Trait seems to be different, now it effects mod power generation on melee hit instead of making melee mods stronger
Combine with guardian axe
does it affect life steal in Riven?
Does this stack with spirit?