Increases Melee damage.
+1% Melee Damage.
+20% Melee Damage.
Successfully defend at least one of the Liz Sisters during the event "A Tale of Two Liz's" on Earth.
Warrior is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
Guns jam, and bullets run out, but anything'll die if you hit it hard enough.
Remnant Warrior Trait Effect Information
The Warrior Trait increases Melee Damage by +1% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of +20% Melee Damage at Level 20.
While more Melee Damage is always welcome and can be useful for certain playstyles, it's important to remember that combat in Remnant centers around ranged weapons and firefights. Melee mechanics are also fairly limited. Despite the release of Subject 2923 adding the ability for Melee Weapons to deal Weak Spot damage and improving their overall damage capabilities, they are still typically used as a last resort when enemies are able to close the distance. Therefore, the Warrior trait should typically not be a priority for leveling.
How to Obtain Warrior in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Warrior Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Acquired by successfully defending at least one of the Liz Sisters during the random event "A Tale of Two Liz's" on Earth. This event is found in an area called Land's End, at the end of The Warrens random dungeon. It is available in both the Campaign and Adventure Mode.
- Successfully defending both Liz Sisters also awards Liz's Key, which unlocks a door in the area that leads to the Chicago Typewriter.
- The Scrapper archetype starts with this Trait.
Remnant: From the Ashes Warrior Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Warrior Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker
Does this only affect light melee? Or light and charged melee? I.e., does this stack with Hard Charger for charge damage?
Warrior trait is 1% melee damage per level (+20% total), no stamina regen or delay reduction.
This is the wrong description, is it not? I thought this trait increased melee damage?
Unlocked by beating the Tales of two liz side mission.