Root Nemesis is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Root Nemesis Information
- These are unkillable by the player, they drop to a sliver then ignore further damage.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
- They despawn after destroying the Root Nodule blocking the portal to Reisum.
Root Nemesis Location
Root Nemesis Drops
Root Nemesis Notes & Tips
- They are translucent until the player touches the Root Orb that sends them to an alternate plane of existence.
- Can be killed using instant kill cheats.
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.