Toxic Maiden is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Toxic Maiden Notes & Tips
- They will start with their shell closed, where they are resistant to damage. Once you shoot them, or they get too close, they will open up and scream, which deals corrosion and stuns you. After that, they crawl or fly at you and do repeated melee combos, or they spew corrosive fluids at you from long distances.
- Toxic Maiden's scream will alert the enemies around the area and summon them to its location.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Toxic Maiden Location
- Corsus > Iskal Hive Dungeons
Toxic Maiden Drops
Enemy Notes & Tips
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.