Iskal Crossbowman is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Iskal Crossbowman Notes & Tips
- Iskal Crossbowman are armed with a crossbow that fires a single arrow. They take time to reload their weapon and can be killed while doing so.
- They show up in the underground caverns.
Iskal Crossbowman Location
- Corsus > Underground Caverns
Iskal Crossbowman Drops
Enemy Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.