Iskal Crossbowman is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Iskal Crossbowman Notes & Tips
- Iskal Crossbowman are armed with a crossbow that fires a single arrow. They take time to reload their weapon and can be killed while doing so.
- They show up in the underground caverns.
Iskal Crossbowman Location
- Corsus > Underground Caverns
Iskal Crossbowman Drops
Enemy Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
They are least infected because they voluntarily joined the iskal and the "infected" ones refused to join and where forced to.
Interestingly these guys seem to be the least infected by the Iskal/bug parasites found on Corsus. Acts identically to Pan Archers, however I have yet to see if the version with muskets/firearms acts any different. I also haven’t found these guys on the surface and seem to be exclusively subterranean