Defiler is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- As big as a Hulk, the Defiler is almost smart by comparison. It don’t rush headlong like most of the Root. It hangs back, throwing some kind of poisonous spores. Those spores ain’t no joke either. I seen men the size of trees fester and die from damn Root Rot.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Defiler Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.