Stinkhound is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- “Hound” is a misnomer, but it’s what the Buri call them. But for basic form, what I like to call Stinkhounds, are biologically unlike any creature on Earth. They are fast and vicious predators of the wasteland deserts. Their stench provides a good warning sign that a pack is approaching, but only if you’re lucky enough to be downwind.
- Wasteland Hounds are fast, vicious predators most often found in packs wandering the open desert or the bowels of the Buried City. They sometimes accompany Buri as guards and companions, often charging their prey as the Buri closes in. Their preferred method of attack is to jump and bite their targets.
- Like the Stalker, the Stinkhound accompany the Buri.
Stinkhound Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!