Ghast is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- Underneath the Citadel and prowling the recesses of the Buried City lives a noxious version of the Lurkers – a vile beast called the Ghast. These Ghasts, as the Undying call them, exude lethal doses of radiation and often explode in a gout of radioactive gore when killed. Ghasts are quick, relentless and just as savage toward intruders as their cousins, making them especially dangerous foes. They are a terrifying sight to behold when found in great numbers.
- Although slower than their quicker cousins, the Lurkers. Ghasts will still rush their victims from time to time. They project a radioactive aura that DoTs nearby victims. The Ghasts will also explode when killed dealing a massive amount of radiation damage in a large radius.
Ghast Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Lurkers and ghasts get I-frames like Pan enemies, can practically teleport leap to you, have a stupidly long attack window, and there are often so many of them you get overwhelmed and can never dodge them. These are one of the #1 hardcore run killers.
**** these guys annoying af