Hulk is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- Hulks... I seen these monsters tear through barricades like they were made of paper. They don’t give a damn about bullets or pain or anything but charging headlong and smashing everything within reach. When I was a kid, I thought the Hulks were the worst thing the Root could throw at us.
Oh, I was wrong though.
- Dealing enough damage during their charge will disrupt the charge and stun them for a short duration.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Hulk Notes & Tips
- Also called "Brute" or "Root Brute" by in-game characters.
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.