Buri Shaman is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Buri Shaman Information
- The Buri have a strict caste system, defining roles and responsibilities with their tribes. One caste—the Shaman— have embedded radioactive crystals in their faces, either as a sign of power or as a means of protecting the tribe. The Shaman are dangerous and unpredictable, able to irradiate others with a glance, even causing them to explode on death. I have been unable to find their source of crystals or witnessed the ritual where they are embedded into flesh.
- Shaman are often found patrolling the desert wastes alone or in pairs with either Slingers (a Rifleman or a Grenade Launcher) or Berzerkers. They can emit a powerful beam of radioactive energy from the crystals embedded in their skulls.
- Shooting him in the head will stagger this enemy.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Buri Shaman Location
Buri Shaman Drops
Buri Shaman Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.