Barbstalker is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Barbstalker Notes & Tips
- Before throwing their spikes, Barbstalker will make a loud noise, creating an audio cue. Listen for this when fighting them.
- They run to the player in straight line, but will occasionally dodge to either side if they notice said player raising a weapon.
- Corsus > Iskal Hive Dungeons
Enemy Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.