Pan Immolator is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Pan Immolator Information
- Immolators tip their bolts with the Pan’s mysterious crystals. When these bolt***** the ground, the crystal explodes, creating a ring of burning brimstone around their enemies even if they miss.
- They move rather quickly, try to keep their distance from the heroes, they also cause the Burning effect and have high damage output, so dispatching them quickly and from afar is recommended.
Pan Immolator Location
Pan Immolator Drops
Pan Immolator Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.