Archer is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- "My soldiers laughed the first time the Pan’s fighters tried to pin us down with crossbows. Of those soldiers, I’m the only one left."-Ford
- Archers are armed with a repeating crossbow and thus can shoot multiple times in quick succession.
- They move rather quickly, try to keep their distance from the heroes, and have a relatively low but fast damage output, so dispatching them quickly and from afar is recommended.
- While their neck is a weakspot, it can be difficult to hit due to their mask. To dispatch them quickly and/or conserve ammunition, shooting them in the torso can be more efficient, depending on your weapon of choice and difficulty setting.
Archer Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Actually they are not archers they are crossbowmen.
The most dangerous add in the game.
**** these guys. Make the totem father alt a nightmare.
Archer, watch yourself!