Black Horns is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Black Horns Information
- The Pan nobility surround themselves with the most adept and vicious fighters within their military ranks. Many of these Pan conscripts undergo an extreme regimen of physical and mental conditioning that breaks down their natural fears and turns them into devastating warriors. The Pan Spearman is the product of that training and one of the most aggressive enemies in the Pan biome. They are tall, powerful creatures that wield twin fighting spears. Fortunately, most of its spear attacks are geared towards precision strikes. Each of the creature’s attack cues are fairly easy to read but the speed of those attacks makes timing an effective dodge challenging. The damage they deal can be devastating when dealt in rapid succession.
- If it takes a group of Pan Swordsman to set up a dance of death, then it only takes one Spearman to do the same. Remnant is a shooter with more action elements than you may be used to. The dodge and melee attacks make close quarters combat unique, and enemies like the Pan Spearman are designed around this potential. Sometimes your best window for counter attack appears only after narrowly avoiding a vicious spear attack…
- Due to its long, narrow attack range, it's best to dodge to the side to avoid attacks, rather than backward.
- Like Pan Kin Caller, Black Horns is another type of Spearman.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Black Horns Location
Black Horns Drops
Black Horns Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.