Enemies in Remnant: From the Ashes covers a compendium of all the hostile creatures you'll encounter in the game. These creatures who inhabit the different realms have their own distinct features and set of attacks which make each enemy stand out on its very own. Although they pose a threat and an ever-changing challenge, these enemies provide various drops that reward players with items they will need as they continue to progress through the game.
You can find detailed information about the Enemies in Remnant: From the Ashes which include its location, attributes, item drops, and more on each individual pages that are linked below. *** Please take note that the information listed below is still subject to change.
In Remnant: From the Ashes, enemies are dynamically generated once a player enters a realm which means enemies you'll encounter in each realm will change. In conjunction with this, there are two types of enemies you can encounter, the following are:
- Normal Enemies - these are the basic enemies which spawn in realms and dungeons. These relatively have a basic amount of health and a basic attack. Basic enemies respawn in the world if players rest at a checkpoint.
- Elite Enemies - this type of enemy spawns in an area or dungeon from time to time. Usually in the middle of exploring an area or while you are fighting a number of enemies, at least one elite enemy will appear. To identify if an elite enemy has spawned, you'll hear an audio warning which is a sound of a chime. Elite enemies have more health than a normal enemy and usually has a unique set of moves.
As you may have already known, Remnant: From the Ashes is a three-player co-op game. Scaling is applied to the game which depends on the number of players in a team which provides an equal distribution of challenging these enemies - this affects the following enemy mechanics:
- Enemy health is increased
- Enemy damage is also increased
- Number of enemies appearing in an area increases.
Enemy Races in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Root is an enemy race found on Earth. The Root comes in a variety of terrifying incarnations: From small, fast creatures with mouths like bear traps to enormous, lumbering behemoths that can easily slaughter entire teams of armed survivors.
Situated in the realm of Yaesha, The Pan is a race of incredibly agile, goat-like bipeds with a unique hierarchical society governed by an immortal priesthood. Theirs is a strict culture made up of two castes: The Commoners that form the bulk of the workforce and the idle Nobility, of which the Pan Priests are preeminent.
The once proud and powerful inhabitants of Rhom are now fragmented into small, secretive enclaves locked in a vicious stand-off for power. The Buri Tribesmen have mutated and grown to revere the Akari and to despise Ezlan and the Basha priesthood.
Enemies in Remnant: From the Ashes