Assassin is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- The worst Shrike packs come with Assassins. You think you got eyes on the Shrikes and Scatterblasts when your buddy sprouts a new hole in his head. Assassins are damned hard to see and harder to kill. If you think there’s one in the shadows, you’re better off running.
- The Assassin is an elite enemy that harasses the player from a distance using its sniper rifle. It also has a personal shield in the form of a red aura, this aura can be destroyed but will reform after a short time. It’s recommended to target the Assassin to stop it from dealing damage from far away.
- Despite having a sniper rifle the Assassin tends to fight at medium ranges much closer than expected.
- The Assassin spawns in areas where range enemies like Shrikes are common.
- The Assassin will stay behind other enemies and shoot at the player. It’s fire rate is slow but it’s weapon deals significant damage. You should deal with it quickly if no other elite enemies are present weapons with quick fire rates are recommended.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Assassin Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.