Pan Shrike is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Pan Shrike Information
- Under the right conditions, a Pan Shrike can kill an entire platoon with a single shot.
- They move rather quickly, try to keep their distance from the heroes, and have a high damage output, so dispatching them quickly and from afar is recommended.
- While their neck is a weakspot, it can be difficult to hit due to their mask. To dispatch them quickly and/or conserve ammunition, shooting them in the torso can be more efficient, depending on your weapon of choice and difficulty setting.
- Pan Shrike show up in the underground dungeons.
Pan Shrike Location
Pan Shrike Drops
Pan Shrike Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.