Rot Wart is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Rot Wart Information
- All it takes is one Rot Wart hiding in a swarm of Sprouts and you’re done for. These ugly buggers explode into spores when they die, making you sick with Root Rot while the rest of its friends finish you off.
Watch what you shoot is what I’m saying.
- Rot Warts are suicide bombers, and will immediately charge at a player character upon noticing them. A continuous squealing sound can be heard while they charge. Upon detonating, the Rot Wart will deal massive damage and leave behind a large cloud. Those entering the cloud will take small amounts of Rot damage over time as well as build up the Root Rot affliction.
- The Ent spawn Rot Wart from its back.
Rot Wart Location
Rot Wart Drops
- Long Gun Ammo
- Hand Gun Ammo
Rot Wart Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Can't decide if these or the meatballs are cuter.
Rot protects from his damage, if this one shots you, use element ring and twisted mask( 36rot armor just from that mask, its OP). If you go hard on protection, you can take 3 to 4 of these guys even at highest difficulty.
If you happen to see one stop at your feet, shoot it once to get it to push it back away from you! Any weapon will suffice for this purpose too.
Does anything protect against the explosion? Would it be elemental damage or ranged damage or something else?
Hate these little *****s.