Buri Impaler is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Buri Impaler Information
- At first, I thought Impalers (one of the many different types of Buri found in the Wasteland) were human, but their physiology is greatly mangled, and their intelligence is generally closer to that of neanderthals. Their ancestors might have been human once, but that suggests there has been contact before between Earth and the other worlds. I’d rather assume the Impalers were always this way. Otherwise we have always been wrong… about everything.
- Impalers can hurl their massive spears a great distance. The attack is so powerful that it will surely stagger you when it hits. Luckily, the spear flies through the air relatively slowly, so it’s easy to perform a well-timed dodge to evade it… that is, as long as you’re aware it’s coming.
- Before throwing their spear, Impalers will first prime it, creating an audio cue. Listen for this when fighting them.
- This enemy is easily stopped with shots to the legs. This will cause it to stand in place and stop a charge.
Buri Impaler Location
Buri Impaler Drops
Buri Impaler Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I couldn’t find the article for the version that uses the explosive spears so I’m assuming that goes under here too? I have a bit of info though on mobile so I can’t edit well The explosive variant has invincible headgear that cannot be destroyed no matter how much damage is dealt to it (tested by killing one from 100-0 using only Particle Rifle headshots) and not sure if this is affected by any gear or traits but if you’re hit by the explosive spear you can actually dodge roll just before it detonates and completely negate the damage and stun if you get it in the dodge i-frames. Also they can occasionally kill themselves with their own spear detonations