Glaive Thrower is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Glaive Thrower Information
- Before throwing their glaive, they make loud noise, creating an audio cue. Listen for this when fighting them.
- This enemy is easily stopped with shots to the legs. This will cause it to stand in place and stop it from throwing its weapon.
- Glaive Thrower will run towards the player in a straight line, but will occasionally jump to either side if they notice said player raising a weapon.
- Glaive Thrower is also capable of a quick roll forward that can dodge shots aimed at their upper chest or higher.
Glaive Thrower Location
Glaive Thrower Drops
Glaive Thrower Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The weakspot isn't really the head but the horns and the same goes for the others.