Glaive Thrower is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Glaive Thrower Information
- Before throwing their glaive, they make loud noise, creating an audio cue. Listen for this when fighting them.
- This enemy is easily stopped with shots to the legs. This will cause it to stand in place and stop it from throwing its weapon.
- Glaive Thrower will run towards the player in a straight line, but will occasionally jump to either side if they notice said player raising a weapon.
- Glaive Thrower is also capable of a quick roll forward that can dodge shots aimed at their upper chest or higher.
Glaive Thrower Location
Glaive Thrower Drops
Glaive Thrower Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.