Flame Devil is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Flame Devil Information
- Some of the Devils cover themselves in some kinda pitch—even a stray shot will set ‘em on fire. Then the damn Flame Devils will charge, spreading that fire like napalm. First time I saw one was a massacre. The screams... I still hear ‘em sometimes.
- An elite variant of the Devil, the Flame Devil is an aggressive melee attacker that attempts to close the distance between itself and the player. It appears identical to regular devils but with an oil-like substance on it. If shot by a player or moving into open flames it will catch on fire. While in this state it becomes more aggressive and is completely immune to fire damage.
- Catches on fire if shot or hit by enemy projectiles.
- Best killed in melee combat.
- Spawns in specific dungeons and in the Singe boss fight.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Flame Devil Location
Flame Devil Drops
Flame Devil Notes & Tips
- Also called "Immolator" by in-game characters.
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.