Strider is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- It’s pointless to apply Earth’s scientific bias to the creatures of the wasteland. The Akari have somehow evolved to support armored carapaces, biomechanical weapons and preternatural senses augmented by arcane technology. Without a doubt, this helps them survive the treacherous wastes but exactly how was this evolution spurred on? How did nature—if that word has any meaning here—create this kind of abomination and to what end? The Strider is one such mystery – a terrifying biological platform for some of the most devastating weapons in the Wasteland.
- This slow, tough beast is equipped with a powerful machinegun mounted atop its back. The Strider’s “head” (which is actually a cluster of sensor modules) is the creature’s weak spot.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
- Rhom - Citadel
Strider Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!