Slink is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Slink belongs to an enemy race called The Pan. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- The Slink is a distant relative of the Zephyr. Also a Wrin, the Slink is employed as the Pan army’s long-range defense. Its special attack takes the form of an electrical barrage – launching orbs of electrical energy from a great distance away. The creatures will attempt to maintain this range advantage so getting close will be challenging.
- A single Slink brings enough pressure to force any player into cover. Often found as part of an attacking group, the Slink excels at forcing players into compromising situations – focus on the ground enemies and risk a devastating blast from the Slink’s orbs or engage the Slink from range giving ground enemies time to close the distance…
- These creatures throw crackling, guided orbs that can slip past the enemies’ defenses and electrocute them all at once.
- Slink is another type of Wrin like the Solar and Zephyr.
Slink Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.