Shrike is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- Was a time we thought the Root were animals, brainless and bloodthirsty. Packs of Shrikes shot that theory to bits. Shrikes are fast and smart as hell. Most packs have at least one Shrike, a quick bastard that uses cover like a human—better even, since the damn Root can get to places we can’t. Takes training and luck to survive these bastards.
- The Assassin spawns in areas where range enemies like Shrikes are common.
Shrike Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.