Hunter is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- Don’t see Hunters much anymore, not unless you’re lost some place the deadwood don’t want you. They mostly guard the old rusted places. They’re blind, but don’t let that fool you. I’ve seen Hunters cut down well-armed men pouring lead into ‘em. Hunters don’t care. They just keep on fightin’.
- It will approach with its weapons up, acting as a shield. this seems to stop all attacks from harming it. You must wait until it attacks and opens itself up to be able to hurt it.
- While its swords are up and crossed it cannot be hurt. It is advised to run and roll past it to bait it to attack, then shoot it to deal damage.
- It attacks up to 5 times in quick succession when in melee range. The attacks are generally an almost 360 degree spin or a frontal cone slashing with both blades at once.
- Is Vulnerable to attacks from behind if in Co-Op.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Hunter Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.