The Hunter is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Hunter belongs to an enemy race called The Root. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
It will approach with its weapons up, acting as a shield. this seems to stop all attacks from harming it. You must wait until it attacks and opens itself up to be able to hurt it.
- First tunnel if you turn right after your first mini-boss encounter with the Hulk.
- Found 3 spread out in the first sewer tunnels. All but one spawned a room or 2 behind me. 1 spawned with Shroud, after destroying a root node.
- Rewards: ??
- Bullets - random
- Scrap - random
Don’t see Hunters much anymore, not unless you’re lost some place the deadwood don’t want you. They mostly guard the old rusted places. They’re blind, but don’t let that fool you. I’ve seen Hunters cut down well-armed men pouring lead into ‘em. Hunters don’t care. They just keep on fightin’.
Hunter Notes & Tips
- While its swords are up and crossed it cannot be hurt. It is advised to run and roll past it to bait it to attack, then shoot it to deal damage.
- It attacks up to 5 times in quick succession when in melee range. The attacks are generally an almost 360 degree spin or a frontal cone slashing with both blades at once.
- Is Vulnerable to attacks from behind if in Co-Op.
Anointed ♦ Ash Devil ♦ Assassin ♦ Banshee ♦ Barbstalker ♦ Berzerker ♦ Blink ♦ Buri Impaler ♦ Buri Shaman ♦ Colossus ♦ Crawler ♦ Defiler (Enemy) ♦ Devil ♦ Dual Dagger ♦ Flame Devil ♦ Fleshopede ♦ Flickering Horror ♦ Ghast ♦ Hollow ♦ Hound ♦ Howler ♦ Hulk ♦ Infected Iskal ♦ Iskal Crossbowman ♦ Iskal Knight ♦ Juggernaut ♦ Lurker ♦ Pan Brute ♦ Pan Impaler ♦ Pan Priest ♦ Pan Spearman ♦ Pan Swordsman ♦ Pan Thunder Tusk ♦ Riphide ♦ Ripper ♦ Rot Wart ♦ Rot Witch ♦ Sapper ♦ Seedcaller ♦ Shaman ♦ Shell Fiend ♦ Shrike ♦ Skull Mite ♦ Slayer ♦ Slink ♦ Splitter ♦ Stalker ♦ Strider ♦ Swamp Hound ♦ Temple Guardian ♦ Tumbler ♦ Vampire ♦ Zephyr