Slayer is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- Slayers. God damn slippery bastards. Poke at you from the shadows then spin themselves into the ground. Oh, but they ain’t running. No, they just pop up somewhere else and shoot your buddy in the head. I lost a lot of good friends that way. Bastards.
- Upon noticing a player, Slayers will teleport to another location within line of sight. From there they will take aim and fire four arrows in rapid succession, which have a chance to afflict the player with Bleed. Wraiths may then relocate after attacking, teleporting to another location and repeating the process.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Slayer Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.