Shaman is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- Shamans don’t fight much themselves. They hold back and do some kind of voodoo that protects Sprouts and other deadwood. These critters wear human skulls like jewelry—God knows there’s enough of ‘em lying around. I bet the damn Shamans don’t even know what they’re wearing, just think they’re pretty.
- In addition to ranged attacks, the Shaman can buff other Root with the Flicker Cloak, making them invulnerable to your first few shots.
- Shamans are able to spawn Hollows as well as grant a shield to nearby Hollows and the ones they summon. Focus on killing their minions first, then deal with the shaman as their attacks are slow.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Shaman Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!