Risen is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- The Pan Empress ordered the experiment on the dead without the knowledge of their families.
She may have attempted to find another way to be immortal or tried to revive the dead immortality tree, the Thaen.
- Upon noticing a hero, Risen will run towards them in a straight line, but will occasionally jump to either side if they notice said hero raising a weapon.
Risen Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.