Ash Devil is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Ash Devil Information
- Some of the devils... Well, they’re nasty. Bigger, with ash-white bark and a dozen different ways to kill you. Damned tough to take down if there’s more than one of ‘em.
- A shot in the head will stun them, making possible for the player to melee-finish them.
Ash Devil Location
Ash Devil Drops
Ash Devil Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.