Ash Devil is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Ash Devil Information
- Some of the devils... Well, they’re nasty. Bigger, with ash-white bark and a dozen different ways to kill you. Damned tough to take down if there’s more than one of ‘em.
- A shot in the head will stun them, making possible for the player to melee-finish them.
Ash Devil Location
Ash Devil Drops
- Long Gun Ammo
- Hand Gun Ammo
Ash Devil Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Basically an upgraded version of their more vanilla brethren. Their larger build makes them an easier target, however. They usually show up as a "shock trooper" unit, with 1 or 2 fighting within a team, leading the charge.
Just shoot it